- LOVE YOUR LIVER - A healthy liver is key to a happy life. Become a liver lover with our high strength liver supplements. Every capsule is perfectly formulated to bless your liver and gallbladder with a plethora of essential nutrients that your liver needs to clear toxins from your body, metabolise fats and regulate bodily processes.
- LEVEL-UP YOUR HOLISTIC HEALTH - A healthy liver is essential to optimal health. Looking after your liver ensures physical and mental well-being, increased energy and the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Our liver tablets will become an essential cog in your quest for optimal health.
- 5 PREMIUM, POWERFUL & POTENT INGREDIENTS - Every capsule contains an optimal amount of 5 key active ingredients for sensational liver health. Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Nettle Leaf, high strength Milk Thistle and Ginger Root Extract create a 5-pillar support system for your liver. Milk thistle is the star of the show, captaining a network of natural ingredients supporting normal liver function and boosting cognitive performance.
- 100% NATURAL & PURE - Our liver health supplement is the perfect tonic for vegetarians and vegans. Every one of our liver cleanse capsules is manufactured to excellent quality standards, containing zero artificial chemicals, fillers, preservatives, egg or egg derivatives, peanuts, nut derived oils, milk derivatives and are gluten free too. When it comes to your health, choose the best.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EXPERTISE - Physis utilises science and medical expertise when producing our products. Our industry-leading liver cleanse detox and repair product is formulated with an exclusive combination of plant-based natural ingredients from our very own expert, pharmacist and herbalist, Atri Wilson, in conjunction with the Atri Wilson Optimal Health Programme. At Physis, we do not cut corners. We produce products with a purpose. This liver detox cleanse is no different.
Physis Eti-Q Liver Support contains 5 of the most effective dietary contributors that influence the good behaviour and etiquette of your liver factory: -
- Burdock: A genus of weeds related to sunflowers and part of the daisy family which has been used in traditional medicine assisting multiple ailments for centuries.
- Dandelion: Mostly used in Native American medicinal practice, dandelion has long been used to treat stomach and liver conditions.
- Nettle: Nettle is known to provide a wide variety of nutrients and historically been used to treat pain and sore muscles.
- Milk Thistle: More commonly known to provide heart and liver benefits, studies are also underway as to the positive effects on age-related decline in brain functioning.
- Ginger: Recently researched to assist in nausea, ease menstrual cramps, help regulate blood sugar levels and relieve indigestion, ginger has a wide application for health benefits.
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily, morning and evening, with a glass of water - ideally 30 minutes before eating.
Ingredients: Burdock Root Powder (Arctium Lappa), Dandelion Root, Nettle Leaf Powder, Milk Thistle, Ginger Root Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, HydroxyPropylMethyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Your liver is a large meaty factory of bodily functions that sits below the rib cage, above the gallbladder, pancreas and intestines and holds up to 13 percent of a person’s blood supply at one time. This ‘factory’ is responsible for more than 500 functions in your body. How effectively this factory performs is dependent on many factors - most notably excessive alcohol use, family history and DNA and diet.
Just like any factory, the liver has its departments. Each department conducts a huge array of tasks to ensure that your health stays optimal, your energy levels remain high and your bodily functions perform as they should.
Are these suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians?
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, both the capsule itself and the ingredients are derived from plant sources. Physis Eti-Q Liver Support, GMO Free and in a capsule form, is a powerhouse of concentrated herbs hitting where they need to, hard. The shelf life and the potency of the ingredients remain in full force until the date of expiration.
How long should I take Physis Eti-Q Liver Support for?
While it is good practice to provide support for the behaviour of your liver factory on a regular and ongoing basis, customers may choose to take the Physis Eti-Q Liver Support Supplement as a once off to assist with immediate relief from abdominal pain, poor energy levels, excess bruising, bad breath and lack of concentration.
As with all our food supplements, we would recommend that you should always listen to your body during and after the treatment. If the relieved symptoms reappear after the treatment has been completed you may want to consider more regular support for your liver factory.