- Convenient combo pack containing Physis’ popular 50 Billion CFU Advanced Probiotic 30 capsules and Physis Prebiotic Bio-Fuel 60 capsules for one of the most powerful punches for gut flora restoration
- Physis Advanced Probiotic contains TEN active strains of bacteria and plays a key role in restoring the natural balance of bacteria in your gut and overall well-being.
- Physis Prebiotic Bio-Fuel helps fuel the probiotics for a more intense gut floro repair.
- Providing better intestinal health and improved digestion – a combination treatment for mild to severe gut issues.
- Proudly Manufactured in the UK. 100% money back Guarantee.
Looking for an intense treatment to restore gut bacteria?
Look no further!
Although both Physis Advanced Probiotics and Physis Bio-Fuel Prebiotics can be used as stand-alone, for a really big punch for the health of your gut or for a fast and effective treatment after a course of antibiotics, we would recommend combining it with Probiotics.
What is the difference between a Probiotic and a Prebiotic?
Probiotics are actual live strains of beneficial bacteria. Physis Advacned Probiotics 50 Billion CFU contains TEN active strains of bacteria. The Fructo Oligosaccharides (the prebiotic in the 'Physis Bio-Fuel Prebiotic'), on the other hand, is a non-digestible fibre compound which is resistant to breakdown in the stomach.
How does Prebiotics work in combination with Probiotcs?
Once in the gut, the prebiotic is fermented and used as fuel by the beneficial bacteria (or probiotic) to improve the growth of this good gut bacteria.
The combination of the prebiotic and probiotic ends up producing a by-product called postbiotics. Probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics together provide a wide selection of health benefits and work together to boost both digestive and overall health.
Prebiotics "fertilize" Probiotics
A helpful metaphor to understand the difference between a prebiotic and a probiotic may be a garden. You can add seeds-the probiotic bacteria-while the prebiotic fibre is the water and fertilizer that helps the seeds to grow and flourish.
In a nutshell, Probiotics play a key role in gut health and overall well-being, and Prebiotics help fuel these probiotics to improve these health benefits even more.