- PHYSIS ETI-Q LIVER SUPPORT - Our name says it all, this Liver Support formula ensures the deactivation and detainment of the liver, policing liver etiquette and promoting optimal liver behaviour.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE & DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS - This industry-leading product is formulated with an exclusive combination of ingredients from our very own expert, pharmacist and herbalist; Atri Wilson in conjunction with the Atri Wilson Optimal Health Program.
- PROCESS FOLLOWED UPON PRODUCTION - The quality of our product starts at production where the ingredients are extracted from the plant and dissolved in ethanol for the ultimate in potency and efficacy.
- POTENCY UNTIL EXPIRATION DATE - With our herbal tincture, you can expect quality right up until the expiration date. Your tongue and cheeks contain a mouthful of capillaries that quickly absorb the tincture droplets into your system and through to the liver in no time.
- OVER HALF A MILLION HAPPY PHYSIS CUSTOMERS across Europe and counting. 20 drops, 2 to 3 times spread throughout the day. No refrigeration needed. No egg or egg derivatives, peanuts, nut derived oils, gluten free and free from milk derivatives. Suitable for vegans. When it comes to your health, choose the best.
Physis Eti-Q Liver Support contains 5 of the most effective dietary contributors that influence the good behaviour and etiquette of your liver factory: -
- Burdock: A genus of weeds related to sunflowers and part of the daisy family which has been used in traditional medicine assisting multiple ailments for centuries.
- Dandelion: Mostly used in Native American medicinal practice, dandelion has long been used to treat stomach and liver conditions.
- Nettle: Nettle is known to provide a wide variety of nutrients and historically been used to treat pain and sore muscles.
- Milk Thistle: More commonly known to provide heart and liver benefits, studies are also underway as to the positive effects on age-related decline in brain functioning.
- Ginger: Recently researched to assist in nausea, ease menstrual cramps, help regulate blood sugar levels and relieve indigestion, ginger has a wide application for health benefits.
Directions: 20 drops (1ml) into a small glass of water 2 to 3 times per day, morning and evening. Store in cool dry place below 30°C 86°F. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Your liver is a large meaty factory of bodily functions that sits below the rib cage, above the gallbladder, pancreas and intestines and holds up to 13 percent of a person’s blood supply at one time. This ‘factory’ is responsible for more than 500 functions in your body. How effectively this factory performs is dependent on many factors - most notably excessive alcohol use, family history and DNA and diet.
Just like any factory, the liver has its departments. Each department conducts a huge array of tasks to ensure that your health stays optimal, your energy levels remain high and your bodily functions perform as they should.
Physis Eti-Q Liver Support is designed to influence organisational “etiquette” in the liver and to set the standard for performance in each “department”.
- The Production Line: All the blood leaving the stomach and intestines passes through the liver where it is inspected and actioned to repurpose, recycle, reproduce or move along to the next department. This production line of the blood, in the Liver, filters out harmful waste products and bacteria, breaks down fats that we eat and identifies and removes old or damaged blood cells. Blood “by-products” are then filtered out by the kidneys and leave your body in the form of urine. While hard at work filtering through the blood, the liver produces immune factors making sure the finished product (ultimately your blood) is fit for the purpose of the body, ensuring a healthier and more energetic YOU.
The Chemist Lab: The liver is super smart and acts like a chemist lab in regulating, converting and balancing most chemical levels and compounds in the blood. It makes sure amino acid levels in the bloodstream remain balanced and healthy, and concocts excess carbohydrates and protein to help carry fats throughout our body, where it is needed. When we eat, this chemist lab removes the sugar from the blood and stores it as glycogen ready to combat low blood sugar levels. When needed, your liver steps up to the plate and converts that stored glycogen to glucose, adding the proper amount of instant energy into the bloodstream for the cells to use.
The Department of Transportation: Bile is a dark-green-to-yellowish-brown fluid that is produced continuously by the liver and is responsible for carrying waste products away from the liver to the gallbladder, where it is released into the small intestine and ultimately leaves your body in the form of a stool. Besides its digestive function, bile serves as the route to clear bilirubin, a by-product of red blood cells recycled by the liver which cause unwanted heme. Without this efficient transport system, unwanted waste and heme remaining in the system can result in that yellowish tint to the skin, cause illness, effect the digestive system and wreak havoc in the other departments.
Human Resources: What would any factory do without Human Resources? For the liver to perform, HR in the liver need to run a tight ship. This department closely regulates blood clotting and ensures the healthy balance of the chemicals released from the Chemist Lab and bile removed by Transportation. This department controls the overall functioning of the departments and knows exactly when to detoxify, when to usher the toxins out of the body through urine or stool, when to store the nutrients and when to release them back into the blood.
Why tincture droplets?
Physis Eti-Q Liver Support, in liquid tincture form (ingredients dissolved in ethanol), is a powerhouse of concentrated herbs hitting where they need to, hard. The liquid formula is dropped into a small glass of water and swallowed. This method is easier to digest than capsules or foods because the body does not need to break down the plant cellulose in order to absorb the properties of the ingredients. The shelf life of tinctures are far greater than most foods and the potency of the ingredients remains in full force until the date of expiration.
As with all our food supplements, we would recommend that you should always listen to your body during and after the treatment. If the relieved symptoms reappear after the treatment has been completed you may want to consider more regular support for your liver factory.