- Feeling weak and rundown? Physis Essential Vitamin B12 is the ENERGY Vitamin that you need. Vitamin B12 helps to produce red blood cells that carry oxygen in your body.
- Vitamin B12 reduces tiredness and lethargy.
- Vitamin B12 DEFICIENCY - our Physis Vitamin B12 is the answer.
- Boost your mood and improve general WELL-BEING. Irritability, moodiness and even difficulty with memory may reflect a need for more Vitamin B12.
- Proudly Manufactured in the UK. 100% money back Guarantee.
Natural Sources of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is only found in animal products like eggs, meat, shellfish and dairy. In fact, some research has shown that up to 15% of people do not get enough Vitamin B12. Vegans, vegetarians and adults over 50 are most at risk, but it can affect people of all ages.
How does Vitamin B12 help us?
Our body requires a certain level of Vitamin B12 in order for cells to multiply properly. In fact, the body needs to produce millions of red blood cells every minute and Vitamin B12 helps with the making of these cells. The healthy red cells transport oxygen around the body. If there are not enough red blood cells, the body becomes tired and lacking in energy. Vitamin B12 helps to make DNA and nerve cells too. It is thus crucial for a healthy body and brain.
What is Anaemia and Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Anaemia means that there are less red blood cells than normal OR there is less Haemoglobin than normal in each red blood cell. Haemoglobin is the oxygen-carrying pigment in the red blood cells. Symptoms of Anaemia include tiredness, lethargy, feeling faint and becoming breathless. Some people experience headaches, heart palpitations, loss of appetite and look pale. A Vitamin B12 deficiency can be the cause of the Anaemic symptoms.
Order today and start your journey to a healthier and happier you!
Physis Vitamin B12 | High Potency | 3 MONTH SUPPLY | Energy Vitamin |
3 - 5 working days to the UK
5 - 10 working days to Europe
Pop us a note at check out and place a special request for your bottle label to arrive in français or Deutsch.