- PHYSIS PROBIOTIC BACILLUS COAGULANS - is a stable, super-effective probiotic which is able to survive the harsh stomach condition and resist acids to reach the intestines to support and promote gastrointestinal health.
- BOWEL MOVEMENT RELIEF AND IMMUNE HEALTH: Did you know your gut is home to 70% of your immune system. Physis Bacillus Coagulans support both digestive health and immune health so you feel lighter, brighter and more energized to take on the day. The capsules provide gas relief for both women and men.
- FIGHTS HARMFUL BACTERIAL CULTURES - This supplement inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and is great to get to bring calm in an extreme gut environment. Once this probiotic reaches your intestines, it will germinate and multiply extensively - preventing growth of bad bacteria.
- PROBIOTICS RESEARCH - Probiotics that start in spore phase have a longer shelf-life, being able to withstand higher temperatures and are more protected from the strong stomach acids, thus ensuring that they safely reach the lower intestinal tracts to do the work that it has been designed to perform.
- NO FRILLS POLICY – We have a strict “No frills” policy at Physis. What it says on the bottle is what you get. No empty promises. No Frills. Just quality. Manufactured in the UK under GMP regulations. 100% money back Guarantee.
Physis Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics is a stable, powerful punch of a probiotic known to be particularly effective at alleviating stomach distress in individuals with harsh stomach acids and/or underlying conditions.
Physis Bacillus Coagulans is a stable, powerful probiotic which can survive the stomach acids, thus reaching the intestines to support and promote gastrointestinal health.
A shift in good vs. bad bacteria can occur for so many reasons including what you eat, the medicine you are taking or illness. Some studies suggest it can take up to 2 years to restore the natural balance of bacteria in your gut after any gut-related disruption.
Ingredients: 250mg 8mm round; ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bacillus Coagulans 500 Million CFU; OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose; Dicalcium Phosphate; Silica; Magnesium Stearate
WHAT DO BACILLUS COAGULANS PROBIOTICS DO?
- They infiltrate and conquer. Bacillus Coagulans, unlike any other probiotic, start in spore form and are naturally protected from the harsh stomach acids. This means that they can safely reach the lower gastrointestinal tract. Once there they are able to uninterruptedly perform and fulfil their function.
They re-sporn and multiply. Bacillus Coagulans are the only probiotic that have been able to demonstrate a 30% increase in the native population of the endogenous species. The ability to create spores is unlike any other probiotic. They will germinate and multiply while extensively suffocating and eradicating harmful bacteria.
They are superior. The resilience's of these little bacterial strains are unique in the probiotic world. Not only are they able to withstand higher temperatures during transport and storage, they also have the ability to go dormant during harsh conditions which would otherwise kill off other probiotics. Thus earning its title as a superior strain.
They act like bouncers. Once settled in the gut these probiotics monitor pathogens and ensures nothing gets out of hand. They act like bouncers at a party by preventing the release of toxins, rendering bad bugs pretty useless and consequently harmless.
They starve out pathogens. Since the good bacteria compete with the bad guys for food, probiotics keep harmful pathogens in check by making it hard for them to feed in the gut environment. In 60 days, after a full course of Physis Bacillus Coagulans, your body will have introduced an army of superior strains of good bacteria - not leaving much for the nasty bacteria to thrive!
Better overall health. The condition of your gut is often a reflection of your overall health. Bacillus Coagulans have been tested to assist with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth by restoring a balance to the intestine and promoting a healthy gut flora. They have also been known to promote the health of the respiratory tract and build the resilience of the immune system.
You will most notice the affects of probiotics if you:
- Are traveling, stressed or not sleeping well
- Have recently changed your diet
- Would like to build up your immunity
- Have just taken a course of antibiotics
- Suffer from gut related ailments
Are there any side effects to taking probiotics?
- A lot of research on probiotic supplements indicates the effects of probiotics depend highly on your genetic makeup and the composition of your existing gut bacteria.
- While Physis have intelligently put together just the right amount of CFU content of Bacillus Coagulans to have the most optimal effects, results may vary and what works for most may not work for some.
- All probiotics (not just our brand) run a risk of having adverse effects, like increasing gas/bloating, depending on the strain and your personal response to it.
We never EVER want our customers to feel like they have lost out! If the combination of bacteria we have put together for you, does not provide the positive effects intended, please contact us for a full refund.
Why not give it a go? You have nothing to lose!
Physis Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics | 500 Million CFU
3 - 5 working days to the UK
5 - 10 working days to Europe
Pop us a note at check out and place a special request for your bottle label to arrive in français or Deutsch.