- Physis Probiotic Bacillus Coagulans is a stable, effective probiotic which is able to survive the stomach acids thus reaching the intestines to support and promote gastrointestinal health
- Inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. Once this probiotic reaches your intestines, it will germinate and multiply extensively - preventing growth of bad bacteria
- NUMEROUS BENEFITS -Physis Probiotic Bacillus Coagulans promote a healthy gut flora, restoring a balance to the intestine
- Probiotics that start in spore phase have a longer shelf-life, being able to withstand higher temperatures and are more protected from the strong stomach acids, thus ensuring that they safely reach the lower intestinal tracts
- Now 60 capsules. Proudly Manufactured in the UK. 100% money back Guarantee
What is a Bacillus Coagulans?
Bacillus Coagulans is a specific type of bacteria. It is known as a "beneficial" bacteria. The bacillus strains are transient. They go in, reproduce, colonise, police the intestines then leave when they have done their job.
Why is Bacillus Coagulans Probiotic different from the rest?
Because Bacillus Coagulans starts in a spore form, these organisms are protected from harm by the tough stomach acids and can safely reach the lower gastrointestinal tracts. Once there, they germinate into viable cells, becoming active probiotics. It is the only probiotic that has been able to demonstrate a 30% increase in the native population of the endogenous species.
How can they help me?
Bacillus Coagulans has proven to offer a range of benefits including:
- Balancing the pH levels of your gut
- Producing nutrients
- Reducing bloating
Don't let stress, the modern diet, age, travel routines and antibiotics effect your intestinal balance. Take control today by selecting "add to cart" and feel the benefits from day one!
Physis Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics | 500 Million CFU
3 - 5 working days to the UK
5 - 10 working days to Europe
Pop us a note at check out and place a special request for your bottle label to arrive in français or Deutsch.